- Yes, I ship anywhere and everywhere! You can acquire a piece of Amarisland anywhere you go! :)
How long will it take to fulfill and ship my order?
- Shipping usually takes 3-5 business days, but your item may be shipped sooner depending on order volume at the time.
- If there are any technical issues with your order, I will be in contact with you via email to inform you so that you are constantly in the know about when you order will be shipped.
What mediums do you use when you create your jewelry?
- I often use a combination of many mediums in my work! Including, but not limited to, clay sculpting, silversmithing, soldering, resin casting, and electroforming.
What does it mean when you describe the metaphysical meanings behind crystals?
- The metaphysical meanings are the healing properties/guidelines used by the healing arts and spiritual community which utilizes crystals and minerals as tools for mental, physical, and emotional healing. The colors of the crystals are often related to the corresponding color Chakras. While many believe in the metaphysical and energetic powers of crystals, I am aware that others do not. These metaphysical meanings are simply guidelines and should not to be taken as final, and should not be taken above the word of a medical provider.
What are your refund, exchange, and cancellation policies?
- We do not accept refunds, cancellations or exchanges on crystal specimens.
- We are not responsible for lost, or stolen, packages.
- Amarisland is very diligent when it comes to packaging all specimens and jewelry pieces safely to ensure that they will show up at your doorstep sparkling, and in tact!
- Jewelry pieces are non-refundable, as well. If a piece of jewelry breaks due to a mistake on the creator's behalf, I will gladly fix the piece for you and ship it back to you, free of charge! Although, I do not anticipate this happening, as I place much time, love, and effort into my work.
- If you accidentally break your jewelry piece, I will happily try to fix it for you (if fixable) for a $20 fee, plus shipping costs.
- We are not responsible for lost, or stolen, jewelry packages.
- Cancellations and exchanges are not accepted on jewelry pieces.
Do you offer discounts?
- I do not offer discounts on jewelry pieces as I use only the best quality materials and spend a significant amount of love, heart, and time on each piece. Please do not take this personally, I just highly value my work and time. I can guarantee that you will not find jewelry pieces like mine on the market, in energy or design. <3